This virtual town hall will present information on resources, programs, and services available to Veterans and their families during the fifth month of the COVID-19 crisis in the Pittsburgh area.
Panelists will give a brief overview of their organization and available services for Veterans. This town hall will include a 10-20-minute Q&A, answering questions submitted in advance.
Time: 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Todd DePastino, Executive Director, Veterans Breakfast Club
- Don Koenig, Director, VA Pittsburgh Healthcare
- Jennifer Vandermolen, Director, Regional Office, Veterans Benefits Administration
- Ryan Ahl, Vet Center
- Dwight Boddorf, Chief Veterans Affairs Officer, Allegheny County
- Laura Drogowski, Critical Communities Manager, City of Pittsburgh
- Matthew Gryskewicz, PAServes and Intervention Program Administrator, PAServes
- Ben Stahl, Chief Executive Officer, Veterans Leadership Program
- Robert Hamilton, Interim Executive Director, Veterans Place of Washington Boulevard
How do I watch this town hall?
- You’ll need an appropriate device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) and a stable internet connection.
- You can also call in on a standard phone – see the instructions in the confirmation email you received after registering.
- You do not need a webcam to join.
Will this town hall be recorded? How can I get the information after it ends?
- Yes, this town hall will be recorded.
Send us your questions!
We are collecting questions in advance and will answer as many as possible during the town hall. When you register, please submit your questions regarding local services for Veterans.
I have a general question about Veterans services and/or if a specific office currently open during COVID. Should I submit my question?
- Yes! Please include your questions when you register.
I have a question about a specific issue I am facing right now. Should I submit it?
- Yes, but we are pre-screening questions to protect privacy. We will answer as many questions as we can. We will send all attendees complete contact information for each organization on this town hall.
Partnering to Serve Veterans
This virtual event is a collaborative partnership between the VA Pittsburgh Healthcare, VA Regional Office-Pittsburgh, City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Veterans Services, Veterans Leadership Program, Veterans Place, PAServes, and the Veterans Breakfast Club